Cement & Raptor Jordan VI’s

You ever heard of ESPN’s 30 for 30? well this is a 2 for 2. Both inspired by Different Jordans. the first Pair is Inspired and based on the Cement jordan 4

now those havnt been back out since maybe 1999, but are set to re-release in January 2012. if your like me, youll be picking them up. i almost copped a pair off of somebody since he had some DS cements from 1999 but i was worried about the Sole crumblng (thats what happen over the years when the foam gets dried out and brittle)

Plus to pay the prices they want for a shoe i cant even wear like that!? Naaa son easy pass, so this release is highly needed imo; but these arn’t those only pars they added Cement print to. they did it to the Dunk low

the Dub Zero

even the air force one

Shoot even i did a pair of forces with the print on them back in 2007 for a customer down south for his graduation with a matching Shirt

Now the common confusion is elephant print. people tend to mix these up since Cement is the color of the elephant print on most sneakers, but its just the Colorway of this print.

but i digress. i did ths pair for a customer out VA. inspired by the Cement 4s initially, so thats where the basis of design comes from. to spice them up a lil i added a cement toungue tab, also gave them a Black gel sole ala Motorsport 6 ish.

heres the sketch i showed him, and once he approved it it was a go

and here is the final product

Now onto the 2nd pair

The Raptor Jordan 6, which is inspired by the Jordan VII of the same name

now ths shoe has been released twice thusfar. once in december of 2002 as seen above, and once again in the countdown package with a few alterations to the upper

the countdown pack release is more like a amalgam of the Bordueax VII and the OG raptor. most people didnt really like it like my homies Ant and Bdubb, so they ask me to black out thier pairs, which wasnt a problem at all

and ironcally around the same Time bobby asked me to restore his Olympics and black out his raptors, Ants homie Renzo hit me up bout doing a Raptor VI for him, which i kindly told him sure. so here both of them prior to surgery

heres the Sketch that he asked me to make to to make sure we were on the same page

now the only thing that i didnt forsee changing was the 3m upper, i figured id keep that the way it is and keep it moving. Wasnt happy with it tho. black 3m isnt really black, its anthricite, which is more of a really dark Grey. it irked me, so i just blacked out the whole upper and kept it moving. also gave it Eggplant purple highlights, just cause im addicted to Mettalic colors. O’well. hope he likes them, since this is the first time he’ll see them ;)

and just cause i can….

About these ads
This entry was posted in Customs and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Cement & Raptor Jordan VI’s

1. Pingback: Air Jordan 6 (VI) "Cement" Customs | UGSoles.com - New, Exclusive & Rare Sneakers DAILY

2. CeeJay says:

Please how do I buy these I can’t find out how to buy any of these shoes can someone please respond

3. kick krazy says:

Yo i want the cement 6s bro they are sick what the tag on them

4. Pingback: Bull City Billionaires Blog - Air Jordan 6 “Cement” Custom

5. Pingback: Air Jordan VI ‘White Cement’ Customs by MizzeeCustoms | The Shoes Blog

6. Pingback: Air Jordan 6 “Cement” Custom | The Shoes Blog

7. Pingback: Air Jordan 6 “Cement” Custom | NiceKicks.com

8. Pingback: Air Jordan 6 “Raptor” Custom | NiceKicks.com

9. Pingback: Air Jordan 6 “Raptor” Custom | The Shoes Blog

10. Pingback: Air Jordan 6 “Cement” Customs | The Shoes Blog

11. Kid_Kushy says:

Yo Mizzee, I recently stumbled on your customs and am very impressed. Some of the best work I’ve seen in a while. Loving your applications of OG Jordan colorways to shoes they originally weren’t on. I want to black out my VIIs and NEED to know how you went about doing. Also, I am going to try and make a pair of all white dunk low’s into “cool greys” ala Jordunks of a few years ago. Could you tell me how you got the patent gloss on your VI’s?

12. Pingback: Air Jordan 6 “Cement” Customs | The Shoes Blog

13. Pingback: Air Jordan 6 “Cement” Customs | blog.xkicks.net

14. Pingback: Bull City Billionaires Blog - Air Jordan 6 “Cement” Customs

15. Pingback: Air Jordan 6 “Raptor” Customs | The Shoes Blog

16. Pingback: Miz flips 2 classics!! | The Freshstock

17. Pingback: Bull City Billionaires Blog - Air Jordan 6 “Raptor” Custom

18. Pingback: Air Jordan 6 Customs: Raptor & Cement

19. Pingback: Air Jordan 6 “Raptor” Custom | qkicks.com

20. Pingback: Air Jordan 6 “Raptor” Custom | Jordan Shoes

21. Pingback: Air Jordan 6 “Raptor” Custom - Bull City Billionaires

22. Pingback: Air Jordan 6 “Cement” Customs - Bull City Billionaires

23. Pingback: Air Jordan 6 “Raptor” Custom | blog.xkicks.net

24. Brian Kempf says:

LOLLL jordan 6 raptor was my ideaa

25. First and foremost miz you are an absolute genius and a great artist hi five bro!

I am an up and comer and was just wondering what brand of paint do you use for your kicks?

26. Kryptonate says:

Price and size on those raptors? i got cash and trades, message me back

27. get em says:

kicks are sick…how do I get my hands on a pair of 6s??

28. Pingback: Air Jordan 6 "Raptor" Customs | Sneaker Bar Detroit